Terms & Conditions
Effective date: 1st January 2024
The term ‘The Champagne Lounge’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, R Saunders Pty Ltd (ABN 95 616 575 065). The term ‘you’ refers to the user of viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES
The Champagne Lounge offers its social media pages as a service to provide you with information about us, our services, and other matters of interest. Our social media pages are available to the public and are openly available to all users of the relevant social media website.
Our social media pages are those pages on social media websites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, GooglePlus, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, that are identified as being a web page associated with The Champagne Lounge (Social Media Pages). To avoid any confusion between a third party social media page and our own, a link to each Social Media Page that is associated with the The Champagne Lounge can be found on our website (our Website). We do not associate ourselves with, or provide any warranties as to the quality, content or legality of any social media page that is not linked to from our Website.
In accessing and using our Social Media Pages, you must comply with any relevant terms and conditions associated with the relevant social media channels, as well as with these terms and conditions.
Content on Social Media Pages
Regardless of whether it was posted and/or uploaded by us or a third party, The Champagne Lounge:
- does not endorse any comments, advice, statements, visuals, audio, videos or other material (Content) posted to our Social Media Pages;
- does not represent or warrant the accuracy of Content posted to our Social Media Pages; and
- will not be liable for any Content posted to our Social Media Pages.
Whilst we may not monitor all Content that you post to our Social Media Pages, we expect that you will not post any Content that we may deem to:
- be defamatory, abusive or hateful, intimidating, or misleading;
- constitute junk mail or bullying;
- infringe a third parties rights; or
- breach any other laws.
In the event that you do post such material, we reserve the right to remove that material from our Social Media Pages immediately and without notice to you.
We will also remove, without notice to you, any unapproved Content that is commercial in nature. The Champagne Lounge is not responsible for any advertising material that may be displayed on our Social Media Pages by third parties.
Third Party Links
The Champagne Lounge may, from time to time, provide hyperlinks to third party websites (Linked Websites).The Champagne Lounge does not control content posted on the Linked Websites, and we are therefore not responsible for any content found on them. We provide hyperlinks to Linked Websites for your convenience only, and do not endorse or approve any of the content found within Linked Websites. We do not take any responsibility or warrant the accuracy of any aspect of content or information provided on the Linked Websites.
By uploading Content to a Social Media Page, you grant theThe Champagne Lounge a worldwide non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free licence to:
- use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish and adapt any part or all of the Content;
- publicly promote, endorse or market the Content in any way whatsoever, including via the Social Media Pages or otherwise; and
- perform or carry out any actions associated with achieving any of the above.
The Champagne Lounge may use the Content for any period of time beyond your removal of the Content from the Social Media Pages.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Social Media Pages by you.
We do not make any claims that the information or Content on the Social Media Pages is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. If you access any Social Media Pages, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
The #1 Community for Regional, Rural & Remote Business Women in Australia.
The Champagne Lounge acknowledges that our Traditional Owners were the first people to build and understand the importance of community. We pay respect to their elders past, present and future.